What Keeps You Up At Night?

  • Who will care for my child when I am gone?
  • How do I insure his/her quality of life?
  • What do I need to consider when planning for my child with special needs?
  • How can I take care of my child with special needs and still be fair to my other children?
  • How do I qualify my child for government benefits such as Supplemental Security Income and Medicaid?
  • Will my loved one with a developmental disability, a mental health issue or a physical disability be able to fully care for themselves for their lifetime?
  • What do I need to do when my child with special needs turns 18?
  • How do I insure financial security for my loved one’s lifetime?

We Can Help

As parents and siblings of individuals with special needs, we help you advocate and care for your loved one’s needs for his/her lifetime. We know, however, that there will come a time that you will no longer be able to continue to do so. Special needs planning can help insure your loved one's future.

Saundra M. Gumerove & Associates

42 Marian Lane
Jericho, NY 11753

Phone: (516) 822-3397
Fax: (516) 822-3516
Email Us: info@smgesq.com

Monday - Friday: 9:00-5:00
Saturday & Sunday: Closed